rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, August 23, 2010

Abroad

Why would I dream of being in Dubai?!?! Sure, I’d love to travel but I wasn’t really thinking of it lately.
In my dream, I found myself in another country, alone. I was walking in what looked like a trader’s market or a souk but the items on sale were not particularly Middle Eastern as one would expect in a Middle Eastern city like Dubai.
The dream was brief, it was just me walking around the market and looking at stuff. It didn’t even look like the Dubai I’ve seen in pictures but somehow I knew it was Dubai.

Meaning:
All dreams involving travel boil down to one thing: a wish to leave your current situation. If you travel with people, you will soon make more friends and enjoy life more. Traveling alone signals troubling times ahead. Traveling in an unknown area warns you to be careful of enemies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment